Transportation Security Administration
Recent events have prompted the Federal Aviation Administration to mandate new safety and security requirements for air travel. Please note the following:
- Parking is limited to 5 minutes in front of the terminal building. Unattended vehicles left for more than 5 minutes may be ticketed.
- Short and long term parking lots are open.
- No unattended baggage will be allowed inside the terminal building. You must keep your bags with you at all times.
- Only ticketed passengers will be allowed into the passenger boarding holdrooms.
- No knives, cutting instruments, or sharp objects of any kind will be allowed through screening into the secured areas of the terminal building.
- Extra security measures are in place. Please allow extra time for ticketing, screening, and boarding. (We suggest at least 1 hour prior to departure.)
- Ticketing, screening, and boarding procedures will vary between airlines. Please contact your airline for specific information or if you have any questions.
- Many airlines require that bags be checked 30 min. prior to departure.
Please refer to the Transportation Security Administration for further security questions.
Passengers who want information about the rights of persons related to air travel may email email@example.com or they may call 1-800-778-4838.
Traveling with Kids
Information and guidelines for those travelling with children.